Sunday, March 07, 2010

Farm and Away


As I launch into my farming adventure this year, I'll keep an ongoing record of what I do, what I learn, and what I ponder about it all. But I won't do it here.

It's tricky to know where to draw the line sometimes, but I'm going to leave this blog for the baking, food preservation, and other kitchen work and move the farming (and probably gardening) stories and adventures to a new blog:

Farming the Back (of) Forty

Of course, I couldn't give up my love of puns and wordplay. The title alludes to the old phrase "the back forty" as well as to this change in my life after turning 40. I've started a few posts there to explain this new adventure, and I'll try to post there weekly (more often if I can, but don't count on it).

I'll still be here, too, baking up a storm. So bookmark both and join me in the adventure!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home