Sunday, March 01, 2009

Time Out

Dear Readers, my apologies for the dearth of posts lately. Life is happening in a big way, and I haven't been cooking enough to share. This week could continue the insane whirlwind, so please bear with me.

In the meantime, have a look at some of the other sites I frequent (as found on the right). Here are a couple of noteworthy stories:

"Agribiz Bioinstitute Declares Fresh Healthy Food a Menace" (Eating Liberally): Seriously? This is what agribusiness has to offer American eaters? Guys, time for a reality check! Some of us LOVE our fruits and veggies!

"In bad times, seed sales grow" (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, via the Ethicurean): Got your seeds yet for this year's garden? Better hurry -- seed suppliers are seeing a big boom in sales.

"A little compost with that latte?" (The Slow Cook): I love compost. Ed loves compost. And if you didn't know how much coffee loves compost, go read.

"What the health?" (Ethicurean): My latest book review at the Ethicurean allowed me to "unleash the inner snark," as my editor put it. Can you tell I really don't like being told what to do?

I'll try to get back into the kitchen yet this week and whip up something new. Stay tuned.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/02/2009 10:35 PM, Anonymous Janet said...

You aren't the only one preoccupied! I'll look forward to seeing your next installment and hope that life is good.

 
At 3/03/2009 8:46 PM, Blogger The Baklava Queen said...

Thanks, Janet. Life could be better this week, but we are making the best of it we can. Take care yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home