Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Date With Fame

I know it's been a while since I've posted much in the way of recipes (outside of canning, of course). I just haven't been cooking much beyond the most basic of meals.

But some time ago, the kind folks at a relatively new recipe site called Key Ingredient spotted my strawberry-date bars and wanted to feature them.

Being easily flattered :-) I said yes. And now that recipe is up at Key Ingredient for others to enjoy.

I'm tickled to be included, and if you browse their blog, you'll find plenty of other delicious-sounding recipes from other food blogs around the world.

It's about all the fame I can handle, really, and I'm happy I can make more people hungry for good food, especially for a good dessert with local ingredients.

Thanks! And enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home