Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A New Chef in Town

Actually, this new chef isn't in this town specifically, though she hails from here.

I am both proud and pleased to announce that the incomparably sassy Spicyflower finished her pastry school training this spring and is now a certified pastry chef.

On top of that, she has started a new blog for culinary matters only, and I hope that we will soon be seeing some fantastic recipes and tempting photos on her site very soon.

By the way, Spicyflower.... ahem.... I'm still waiting for that triple-threat chocolate concoction of yours to show up in my mailbox.... something about payment for a cake decorating kit?

I'm just saying.

3 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Spicyflower said...

Thank you for the warm welcome Baklava Queen the princess bows to you (oh, it's hard getting back up).

I'm still trying to figure out the site and how it operates. I need to figure out the pictures thing.
Oh boy that's right. It's funny how much I put on hold because of school. I'll get back to you on that ; )

 
At 7/12/2006 11:37 AM, Blogger The Baklava Queen said...

The Pastry Princess! Oh, I love it! It's so you... ;-) Come on, your back can't be as bad as mine, though...

Let me know if you need any help, though I'm still tinkering with the photos thing myself.

And you'll notice I restrained myself from uploading that terrific pic of you in your pastry chef uniform.... I could still do that, you know...

 
At 7/12/2006 6:38 PM, Blogger Spicyflower said...

Oh I think I hear blackmail in your voice....and maybe an evil bwa-haaaa over there.

I do need help figuring out to respond to comments left by others on my blog. So far I can't do this. Hmm....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home