Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Way to a Man's Heart...

You've all heard the old adage... repeat after me: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

It's true. I've discovered this to be true, and now the lovely Phoenix has proven it to be true.

Ever wondered why she was so keen on cooking lessons? Not only has she become as passionate about good food and local, organic produce as I have, but I suspected she had an ulterior motive in mind. After all, over the summer she planned weekly dinners for her and her charming young man, Mr. Nice Guy (and yes, they cooked together... it wasn't all her work!).

But I am pleased to annnounce... and by pleased, I mean I am just busting my buttons, I'm so happy!... that the lovely Phoenix and Mr. Nice Guy have announced their engagement and are planning to tie the knot this coming September.

It's a wonderful match, and one I've been pulling for for quite some time now. They have plenty of dreams to build in the months ahead, and I am very much looking forward to seeing the two of them join their lives together. But before then, I think we need to squeeze in a few more lessons.

After all, the path to a man's heart requires constant work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home