Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fowl Play

Just a little note to let you all know that I'm still around, though I've been more engaged in other activities than cooking these days. (As the end of the year draws near, I tend to get into a cleaning and clearing-out frenzy, physically and mentally. Bear with me.)

But I do have a couple of tidbits to share for those of you who are already planning for Thanksgiving. Though I don't know yet what I'll be doing that day... I'll be home, but I may spend the day with friends or just have a quiet day to myself... I can assure you that as a vegetarian, I will NOT be cooking a turkey. And thanks to my Culinarily-Challenged Aunt, I have a very good reason to laugh about it. (Click on that link... I dare you. Just don't have your sound turned up too high!)

If, on the other hand, you are planning to cook a turkey, visit the U. S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service web site for "Let's Talk Turkey" and other food safety tips.

And as always... give thanks for the bountiful food you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home