Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Can't Say No

"S'posin' that he says that you're sweeter than cream / And he's gotta have cream or die?" (from Oklahoma)

One of the rules I try to live by is this: "Everything in moderation... including moderation."

Some days, I think that should read "especially moderation"... but who am I to tinker with a perfectly good platitude?

Still, that should help you understand my dilemma concerning breakfast this morning. Should I have a couple of sensible, tasty, wholesome muffins? Or should I have a big bowl of fresh raspberries, topped with a generous dollop of lime peel-infused whipped cream left over from last night's Indian dinner?

And those of you who know me well can probably guess my final decision:

Both.

It's true... I'm just a girl who can't say no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home